You may think it’s the money you have to spend on everything like merch, cons, books, tickets, legos, collectibles, etc. but that’s not the worst part. The truly worst part is the waiting. Waiting for release dates(books and movies), waiting for casting, waiting for any smidgen of news just to know that other people besides yourself are still thinking about it too. That last one’s the worst because when you can’t find any news on one of your obsessions you start to get paranoid that you’re the only one that likes it so why in the world would they continue/do whatever it is, even though the one thing you can find is other people asking the same question. So, I decided to make a list of all the things I can think of right now that I am dying to know but there’s been no news so far. And by doing this hopefully it will put good vibes out into the universe and finally I’ll get the answers/info I’ve been craving.
- The release date for Winter’s Teeth (Sherwood’s Doom #2) by Tim Hall- I did a whole blog post just about my journey of trying to find out more about this book but obviously still nothing. This one is probably the one I’m most desperate for new, I literally check Tim Hall’s Goodreads once every few weeks to see if there’s news.
- The release date of the Red, White & Royal Blue movie. I’m just like damn how much post-production is there needed for a romance movie!
- Set photos from Netflix’s live-action Avatar the Last Airbender. I flip-flop back and forth between being optimistic and pessimistic with this show and I just need to see everyone in costume so that I can truly figure out how high or low I should set my expectations.
- Any type of news about the Assassin’s Creed show Netflix is supposed to make. It’s been years and I just need to know if doing that show is still a plan or did they scrap it.
- Info on the next season of a couple of shows Warrior, 50m2 (think it got renewed but now I’m not sure), The Tourist to name a few.
- Anything about a shit ton of webcomics from artists that I find on Insta who are planning on making a comic or are on hiatus.
There are probably more things I want to know but I can’t think of anymore right now.