On the eve of the premiere of season 2 of Ted Lasso I wanted to share a few of my hopes for and things I’m excited about in season 2.
Hopes and Excitements
- Obviously the biggest is that AFC Richmond gets promoted by the end of the season(cause come on the can’t not be promoted)
- Roy is now retired but just keeps showing up at the club for no reason. When asked why he’s there he either lies and says he’s there for Keeley or he just tells them to fuck off and then storms away.
- This is my more out there hope but I’d like to see Ted start up an actual relationship with Sassy.
- I also weirdly hope that Tommy comes back to take an usie with someone.
- And of course i hope that Baz, Jeremy, and Paul haven’t changed one bit!
- Probably my biggest thing I’m excited for is meeting Led Tasso! From the little bit I’ve seen in the trailer he seems awesomely crazy.
- I’m also very curious if and what more are we going to see of Jamie. I hope we get to see him becoming as big of a fan of Ted as Ted is of him.
- I also really really really hope we get a pillow fight instead of movie night!!!!!!
- I’m also very curious to learn if Coach Beard is his real name or just because he has a beard?!?!?
Well these are just a few of my dreams and such for season 2. I can’t wait!!
I been wanting to watch this show for awhile and I finally had the time to watch it and I enjoyed it so much I watched all 8 episode in basically 1 day. Which anyone who binge watches know that’s a blessing and a curse because it’s so good you can’t stop but then you’re left with nothing at the end. For those who don’t know 50m2 is a Turkish Netflix show about a hitman who tries to start a new life by assuming the identity of a dead mans son in a small town. And it is amazing!This show is the perfect combination of thriller and comedy! I kept switching from gasping to laughing so many times and I loved every second of it.
All of that is overshadowed by my love of Gölge(Shadow in english) who I would describe as bad guy with a heart of gold. He’s just trying to start a new life and make new connections with people who don’t want to use him or lie to him. During the whole time watching the show I’m rooting for him so much and I hope he can live his own life. Which with the massive cliffhanger I have no idea if that will happen!
All I can hope is that Netflix will bless us with another season because I need to know what will happen to everyone in the show! So, everyone needs to watch this 10 out of 10 show and give it all the love it deserves!
I absolutely love this show and hope with all my heart and Netflix’s viewership that it gets a second and third and fourth and…(you know where I’m going with this) season. This show has everything you’d could want from a teen drama its got romance, unique characters, twists that get me every time, and of course all the drama you could want. And a cliffhanger that keeps you want more! For those who haven’t seen the trailers yet for Young Royals the basic plot is a young Swedish prince(who just wants a normal life) gets caught in a scandal and his family sends him to a boarding school where he deals with everything that comes from being a reluctant prince with the complications that come with budding romance. This show got to me so many times, I just kept wishing over and over that Wilhelm(the aforementioned prince) will get to live a happy life.
I’m going to pause my gushing of my love of Young Royals for a moment to talk about how I love Netflix for bringing this to into my radar. If it wasn’t for Netflix I most likely would have never gotten the opportunity to get into anime, k-drama, and all other foreign shows that I love so much. So, I’m always surfing Netflix for some really good international show and I get really excited when I can experience a new show from a new country. Oh and for those who don’t want to watch foreign shows because of subtitles… get over it! Just joking, or am I? But really in case you don’t know most of Netflix’s original foreign show have english dubbed for those who don’t want to read, so you need to watch it!
Now back to Young Royals, honestly one of my favorite things of this show was how unique each character was. I loved(and loved to hate) every character and really really hope I get to see what becomes of all of them. So, this show was definitely a 10 out of 10!